Terms & Conditions for the Invisalign Go Staff Discount Programme for 2019 (the “Programme”)
- Certain restrictions apply. The Programme cannot be combined with any other Invisalign discount programmes or offers. University Residents and members of Research Institutions are not eligible to participate. Only practices in (A) Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Lichtenstein, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Sweden, Turkey and the UK; (B) Denmark, Serbia and Slovenia, Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Spain, Switzerland and UAE1 are eligible. Only Invisalign Go Providers or their staff members are eligible for treatment, and the discount will be passed to the staff member.
- Align reserves the right to terminate this agreement at any time, stop acceptance of further participants for this Programme at any time, remove a provider from this Programme at any time and/or discontinue this Programme at any time and its own sole discretion.
- Only Invisalign Go providers who are in good standing with Align (as solely determined by Align), including any of Align’s affiliates, and are compliant with all Align and Align Affiliate policies will be eligible to participate in this Programme. Eligibility for this or any other Align Programme is entirely at Align’s discretion.
- For the treatment to qualify for the Programme, Align Technology must receive the ClinCheck approval within 60 calendar days following, as the case may be: (i) The individual certiﬁcation date of each Align customer who obtains certiﬁcation between 1 January 2019 and 31 December 2019. (ii) the date of receipt of the promotion, which shall be sent by email, from Align for customers who were certified previously in Invisalign Go and are yet to complete a case (iii) the date of receipt of the promotion, which shall be sent by email, from Align for customers who were certified previously in Invisalign full portfolio and have not submitted a case for the past 12 months If a doctor doesn’t approve the ClinCheck within the above 60 day period, the discount will not be applied. Treatments count only under the DID they are submitted under; treatments cannot be combined from separate accounts.
- All prices mentioned are excluding VAT.
- Discount applies only to the initial list price. Additional fees for reﬁnements, replacement aligners, additional aligners, Vivera retainers or any other Align product or treatment option not expressly listed in this document do not receive discounts.
- Unused discounts under this Programme are not refundable and cannot be transferred to another account. Unused discounts under this Programme cannot be transferred to another patient.
- Invisalign Go Providers can only submit his/her own staff as a patient for treatment under the Programme. Providers cannot transfer treatments from this Programme to other providers or submit other providers staff treatments to his/her account. Any treatment submitted after the expiry of the Programme will be invoiced at the standard applicable rate.
- The current version of the “Pricing, Terms & Conditions for Invisalign Go” apply for each sale under this Programme. To review these conditions, please visit the Invisalign Doctor Site (IDS): vip.Invisalign.com
- The treatment submitted under the Programme cannot be combined with any other Invisalign discount Programme or offer.
- This Programme will remain valid from 1st January 2019 until 31st December 2019.
- This Programme is subject to the laws of the provider’s country of practice as indicated in the agreement (excluding the United Nations Convention of the International Sale of Goods). The parties hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the provider’s country of practice.
- Align may add or remove products and treatment offerings that qualify under this Programme at any time at its discretion. If Align wishes to add a new product or treatment option to this agreement, Align will notify you of the new product or treatment option, its list price, its discounted price and the date on which it will become available. If Align wishes to discontinue offering an existing product or treatment option, Align will notify you at least 60 calendar days prior to the date on which the product or treatment option is to be discontinued. Any treatment for such product or treatment option submitted after the date on which the product or treatment option is to be discontinued will be rejected.
- The content of the Programme is considered Align Conﬁdential Information and must be protected as such and may not be disclosed to any third party without Align’s written consent. All Align intellectual property is owned by Align and Align is not providing any license rights therein. All materials produced or distributed by Align in connection with this event are expressly reserved and any unauthorized duplication, recording of an event or publication or distribution is prohibited. Any violations will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
- Void where prohibited.
1 Noting specific restrictions in these jurisdictions.
Diventi un Provider Invisalign Go
Pronto per trasformare il suo studio e l'esperienza dei pazienti? Inizi subito il suo percorso per diventare un medico Invisalign certificato. Registri i suoi dati personali e verrà contattato presto da un membro del nostro team.Diventi un Provider Invisalign Go